We establish fixed, discretionary and unit trusts for our clients to assist with asset protection and other tax objectives.
For example, we will advise our clients about:
- Nature and creation of trusts
- Trustees powers, duties and liabilities
- Entitlements of beneficiaries
- Asset protection and tax minimisation
- Trust deeds and trust deed amendments
- Fixed, discretionary and hybrid trusts
- Unit trusts and unitholders agreements
- Resulting and constructive trusts
- Administration of trusts
- Trusts Act 1973 (Qld)
- Distinction between a trust and other legal structures
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at [email protected] if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office to discuss your matter.