We assist our clients with simple and complex commercial transactions.
For example, we will assist our clients with:
- buying or selling a business whether simple businesses valued less than $100,000, or complex State or Nationally based businesses exceeding $3,000,000, as well as franchises and stand alone business assets;
- negotiating and entering commercial leases and retail shop leases
- heads of agreement, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- business partnership agreements and joint venture agreements
- shareholder agreements and share sale agreements
- supply of goods or services agreements
- manufacturing, distribution and drop-ship agreements
- industry specific terms and conditions of trade
- limitation of liability waivers
- loan, mortgage, guarantee and indemnity documents
- irresponsible lending compensation claims (click here for more information)
Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at [email protected] if you require legal advice, assistance or representation in these areas, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office with one of our experienced lawyers.
Here at ADVIILAW, we’re long-standing legal experts in commercial law, helping to assist our clients across a wide range of simple and complex commercial transactions and commercial litigation. As some of the leading commercial law experts in Queensland, we’re uniquely equipped to assist you across a wide range of projects.
The commercial law experts in Queensland
We’ve been practising commercial law in Queensland for years and understand that it’s a multifaceted area, and that discretion is required when dealing with business transactions. That’s why at ADVIILAW, a partner of our firm will handle your file personally. We don’t delegate to junior lawyers — we understand the level of attention that’s required when we attend to your business.
Our commercial law services include:
- Buying or selling a business, whether a simple business valued less than $100,000 or complex State or Nationally based businesses exceeding $3,000,000, as well as franchises and stand-alone business assets
- Negotiating and entering commercial leases and retail shop leases
- Heads of agreement, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Business partnership agreements and joint venture agreements
- Shareholder agreements and share sale agreements
- Supply of goods or services agreements
- Manufacturing, distribution and drop-ship agreements
- Industry-specific terms and conditions of trade
- Limitation of liability waivers
- Loan, mortgage, guarantee and indemnity documents
- Irresponsible lending compensation claims
Get in touch with the team at ADVIILAW today
Looking for a commercial lawyer in Brisbane? Need help with commercial law on the Gold Coast? Get in touch with the experts at ADVIILAW. Contact us today on 07 3088 7937 or email us at [email protected]. If you require legal advice, assistance or representation, or would like to arrange an initial consultation at our office with one of our experienced lawyers, ADVIILAW will be happy to help.
What can an ADVIILAW commercial lawyer do for you?
Put simply, an ADVIILAW commercial lawyer can assist you with navigating the commercial landscape. Whether you’re completely new to the world of business or are setting up a new enterprise with extensive experience, it pays to have someone familiar with the law who can provide you with the necessary advice when required. At a functional level, we can also carry out tasks such as creating and negotiating contracts and reviewing relevant documents to ensure that you’re getting the best possible outcome for your business.
Here at ADVIILAW, we also pride ourselves on our commitment to furthering thought leadership in the commercial law space. Make sure you visit our website regularly to read our collection of articles around the latest developments within the legal field.
Is an ADVIILAW commercial lawyer the same as a corporate lawyer?
Not exactly. Although commercial law and corporate law do overlap, commercial law tends to be more concerned with transactions and commercial trading. This may cover anything from business transactions between individuals through to complex acquisitions.
By contrast, corporate law is more focused on governance and regulation surrounding businesses. These are factors that can come into play as part of commercial litigation — particularly around situations such as large-scale mergers and acquisitions — but on a day to day basis, they tend to be fairly separate entities.
What are the types of commercial law ADVIILAW practices?
At ADVIILAW, we can handle just about any type of commercial law including commercial litigation. Whether you’re looking at starting a business with a partner, starting a franchise, looking to be bought out, or any other situation, our team can point you in the right direction. Why not book a consultation today? We can discuss your legal options in more detail.
YOUR TRUSTED LAWYERSCONTACT OUR TEAM Book Appointment
Telecommunication Towers and Low-Impact Facilities
Your rights to object to, or seek compensation in respect of, the installation of telecommunication infrastructure.
We rely so heavily on electronic communications these days (to conduct our professional, business and personal affairs) that we, as a society, collectively, appear to accept nothing less than absolute perfection on the issue of the speed,more …
Domestic Building Contracts
You have rights under the Queensland law, irrespective of what the domestic building contract may, or may not, say.
Building a new house is exciting. You have likely spent months finalising the drawings, selecting your fixtures and fittings, and obtaining approvals. You now have boots on the ground, and the builder, including yourself,more …
Interim, interlocutory and final injunctions in defamation law
How do interim, interlocutory and final injunctions generally apply in defamation cases?
At times, an award of monetary damages may simply not be enough to console, repair and vindicate the reputation of the plaintiff. As the saying goes, the “slur remains“, or the “mud sticks“,more …